“Inclusion through Fusion” is a 12 months strategic partnership in the field of youth project that involves six organizations from different European countries (Croatia, Cyprus, Germany, Italy, Portugal and Spain) that exchange their good practices and work for promoting the inclusion of the most disadvantaged groups through musical fusion and artistic creation, being art as a tool for social development and inclusion.
The main objectives of the project are:
– To improve key competences of young artists belonging to ethnic minorities and/or migrants with the aim of socially transforming their communities;
– To exchange and develop new educational tools in order to raise awareness about the inclusion of ethnic minorities and immigrants of the participating areas and countries, through musical fusion;
– To promote a higher quality of youth work, focusing on the inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities, fostering internationalization of work on these topics;
– To create an international network of organizations that use art as a tool of social transformation, inclusion, and integral development, with the aim of promoting cooperation and exchange of good practices among organisations of Programme
- Transnational coordination meeting in Italy;
- Local Activities I: analisis of the situation in each area, mapping of stakeholders, meeting with artists and institutions, definition of priority profiles and learning needs.
- Mobility of Youth Workers to Málaga/Training Course: training of 7 days about art and musical fusion. Main topics: social and pedagogical module, designing of workshops, visibility event and visits.
- Local Activities II: two workshops in each country about art and inclusion, artistic creations based on fusion. Visibility meetings with artists.
- Dissemination of outputs (booklet, video and musical creations) and outcomes. Activities at local level and final conference in Lisbon (Portugal).